Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

100% unprompted kid advice on how to win the IronMan World Championship

Henry's teacher is competing in a World IronMan competition this week. She has won 2 World Championships already so she obviously knows what she is doing but Henry wanted to make her a card before she left to wish her good luck.

I absolutely swear, I had NOTHING to do with the content of this card but I sure think it's sweet. See pictures and translations below. I took these pictures on my iPhone because of course whenever I need my camera the battery is dead.

SWIM.
"Here's some advice SWIM as hard as you can and you just might beat everyone!"



















BIKE.
"Biking Advice: If everybody has a street bike, get a dirt bike."



















RUN.
"Running advice: Always keep your hands flat because the air goes past it so you can run faster




















HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF.
"Never give up no matter what it is, just DO NOT give up." Good Luck!



















AND A VISUAL 1st place cup with the words "Here take it!"

I sure hope she does! Go Molly!

1 comment:

just jamie said...

Oh, that's one lovely boy you've got! Smooches.