Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We have our priorities...

Click the title above to check out the introduction to the long-awaited Apple iPhone. Starting now, I will be penny-pinching until I have saved enough to afford this ridiculously expensive phone. In fact, Henry watched the whole 1:45 (sorry, that is one hour 45 minute) keynote with me last night, cheering in all the right places and we decided to eat nothing but bread and water for 6 months until we have enough money saved to buy 2! He wants one too, of course. Man I love that kid! He really is a mini mac-nerd, just like me.

2 comments:

Mary said...

OH MY!!! I can't believe how cool it is. I am speechless...

From one Mac fan to another-thanks for posting this-I had no idea!

:) Mary

Courtney!! said...

That is by far one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I am ready to get rid of the PC after all the problems it has caused me in the last week. Cheers!