1. Throw it in the garbage
2. Send it to the waste-recyclers
3. Turn it into a solar box cooker
4. Use it as an oven to bake potatoes
5. Turn it into a composter that finally composts itself
6. Feed it to compost worms
7. Make a garden and grow vegetables in it
8. Make an incubator - Hatch eggs in it
9. Make an armchair
10. Live in it
My conversation with Henry this morning after I picked him up from Dad's:
Me: So Henry, did Daddy tell you what happened with my job Thursday? (I thought he'd use the opportunity to diss me for sure)
Hen: No, Mummy. What happened?
Me: I lost it. I got laid off.
Henry: Gasp... What?
Me: Oh Henry, don't worry we are totally fine!
Henry: No we are not! When people lose their jobs, they have to live in a cardboard box.
Me: Seriously, we are fine! I have been with the company for 10 years. I got a great severance package!
Henry: Never mind about that. Will we have a library? A basement? Wireless internet in our box? I'll need it for my laptop!
Me: Hen-Hen, you have been reading Calvin and Hobbes again haven't you?
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Posted by T. at 12:48 AM