Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Please don't be a GAYCIST!

From the Courage Campaign website:

On December 19, 2008, Ken Starr and the Prop 8 Legal Defense Fund filed legal briefs defending the constitutionality of Prop 8 and seeking to nullify the marriages of 18,000 devoted same-sex couples solemnized before Prop 8 passed.

The Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in this case on March 5, with a decision expected within 90 days. Ask that the Court enforce the equality promised to each of us by our constitution and invalidate Prop 8.

Please click here and sign the petition: Courage Campaign Petition

3 comments:

just jamie said...

I love that footage...and song...and message...

Kelly said...

I agree Trish! I enjoyed the video and the message. I still haven't wrapped my head around why so many people are opposed to other people loving and committing to each other? The Prop 8 vote was completely outspent by the Mormon Church. They created a campaign of fear, and swayed the vote with lies. I hope it gets overturned too.

Jason, as himself said...

Hi Trish! I know this is way after this was posted, but thank you for this. I popped over here to say thank you for your comment on The Jason Show a couple of days ago. I appreciate that you've taken the time to read what I have to say.

I'll see you around!